Who we are?
Acute Cybersecurity Services (Private) Limited is an IT Advisory or Consulting company offering Cyber Security, IT Risk, general IT Security, Enterprise Governance of Enterprise IT (EGIT) and relevant IT Advisory services.
Our company name was derived from the Cambridge dictionary. Acute means: “To be aware of or being able to recognise small differences and being accurate in judging something”. Acute is aware of cyber security services and solutions. We are able to recognise small differences between service provision and client expectations. As such, Acute is accurate in judging service we provide against client’s expectations.
At Acute Cybersecurity Services, we strive to exceed our students, clients and partners’ expectations in everything that we do. Acute Cybersecurity is there to serve you with the highest quality cyber security services..
Acute Cybersecurity Services exist to deliver timely value adding Cyber Security, IT Advisory, IT Consultancy and related Services to our clients.
- Innovation and
Our Cyber Security experts have a combined 25 years of experience in business and IT Security oriented knowledge, and are certified in the following:
- Licensed Penetration Tester (Master)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CREST Certified IT Infrastructure Tester
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH),
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI),
- EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH),
- Certified Cyber Security Analyst (CSA),
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE),
- Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA),
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer (ISO LI)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA),
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM),
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC),
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT),
- COBIT 2019 Foundation, Designing and Implementation certificates in addition to Information Technology related first degrees.
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)