Cyber Security Threat Intelligence
“Threat intelligence” (TI) is evidence-based knowledge — that is including context, mechanisms, indicators, implications and actionable advice — about an existing or emerging menace or hazard to IT or information assets. It can be used to inform decisions regarding the subject’s response to that menace or hazard.
We help organisations in conducting and documenting report for internal and external stakeholders. The following will be discussed and reported:
- Introduction to Threat Intelligence;
- Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology;
- Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review;
- Data Collection and Processing;
- Data Analysis;
- Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination.